Challenge #1

Hey Everyone,

So I have a surprise for all my friends at CUA but they have to wait until October ;). I will tell you that it has something to do with what I am going to write about but you will all find out soon! :)

Anyways! I have a challenge for you all. That is to give a different person each day a compliment everyday for week. Sounds easy right? Trust me it isn't. I find myself giving the same person compliments all the time and then thinking the compliments for other people or people I don't know. But I don't say it. I do a lot of silent compliments and judging. The compliments are ok but not the judging. We are all more than that. 

I know it is easy to judge people and make assumptions or silent comments and it seems ok because they are not hearing what is being said but that's false. It doesn't make it ok. You are still putting someone done and we are more than that. It is so hard to be confident and happy in society these days that we all need to have each other's backs. We need to support each other. Because when you compliment someone you will probably 1. get a compliment back and 2. feel better about yourself in general. So stop the judgements and assumptions. I want you all to try and compliment new people everyday for a week because after a week it could become second nature for you to do it. And people will start doing it as well. It will start a chain. 

I am going to take on this challenge as well because I think that it is important. So let's do it together :).

Remember you are more than a number. More than a relationship. More than your past. More than a stereotype. More than a judgement. 

<3 

Comments