A Letter To The HerCampusCUA Graduates

Dear HCCUA Graduates,

OMG YAY!!! You did it! You survived four years of prison...I mean college! 

In all seriousness though, CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!!! I am so proud of you all. I am also very grateful that I know you ladies. You have made a huge impact on my life. 

Thank you. Those two words are the only words I can think of, to show my gratitude for this year. Thank you for everything. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms. Thank you for the countless meetings that always left me with a smile. Thank you for the couple of homework nights in the pryz. Thank you for an enjoyable email stream and group chat. Thank you for being there at the front when I decided to dance on a speaker at Mistletoe Ball (so worth it). Thank you for always making me feel good about myself. Thank you for supporting me throughout everything that I do. Thank you for never letting my ideas go unheard. Thank you for all the things each of you have done: 
  
Thank you for helping me think of good instagram captions and always encouraging me to do more(Sydney).
Thank you for dealing with all my questions about uploading articles(Ked).
Thank you for showing me how to think outside of the box (Jax).  
Thank you for introducing me to HerCampusCUA and teaching me that I deserve to be heard in writing, voice, and speech (Kelly R). 
Thank you for helping me learn how to use my voice to speak about what I'm passionate about and for my nickname(Bri). 
Thank you for listening to and helping me face my fears (Kelly H). 
Thank you for being my first collab, available for random on campus encounters, and a reminder me that I am worthy of love (Michaela). 
Thank you for the life lessons that were taught through kind words and quotes and for showing me that it does get better (Katherine). 
Thank you for teaching me that it is ok to make mistakes and to never be ashamed of who I am (Caroline). 

Most importantly, thank you all for loving me. 

Congrats again ladies!! You will be missed <3. Come back to DC soon!! (After my random trip to Australia of course ;p!)

<3, your Ro

Comments

  1. Love you RO! Thank you for this sweet article. Thank YOU for bringing your creativity and dedication to HC CUA. You made a huge impact on our team and always added enthusiasm and a warm smile :) Please hold down the fort for us and continue on with HC CUA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment